3 Month Craftsman program in Food Production
Welcome to the 3-Month Craftsman Course in Food Production! Our unique course is tailored to make you a skilled craftsman in Culinary Arts and Bakery. We offer a range of customisations to suit individual needs, including for vegetarians. Practical experience is the best way to learn, and that’s why our course includes individual practice sessions that allow you to put your knowledge into practice.
At the end of the course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge needed to work in entry-level positions at restaurants, hotels, cruise ships, and commercial catering establishments. Moreover, you’ll develop the confidence to start your bakery, cafe, or catering business. The course covers basic principles of food production, including the theory behind ingredient selection and preparation. With our combination of theory and practice, you’ll gain functional knowledge that will enable you to produce quality dishes. Join us today and become a part of a professional kitchen!
Prepares candidates for entry-level programs in Kitchens, Bakery, Catering Companies and Food Manufacturing Units
8th Pass and 18 Years
3-Month Craftsman Course in Food Production Fees
The fees include Tuition Fees, Study Materials, Kitchen Kit, Practical Materials, Library and Internet Charges, and Examination Fees.
- Employee Responsibilities: Expectations of a professional in the food industry.
- Safety & Regulations in Kitchen: Best practices to maintain a safe working environment.
- Quality Guest Service: its impact on guest satisfaction.
- Getting to Know the Kitchen Cook
- Kitchen Preparations: Basic kitchen organization and preparation techniques
- Job Breakdowns: The different roles and responsibilities in a professional kitchen
- Mise-en-Place: Effectively prepare and organize ingredients for efficient cooking.
- Introduction to Cooking Methods: Examining and comparing various cooking techniques such as blanching, braising, broiling, and their applications in food production.
- Vegetable Cuts and Preparation: Practicing proper vegetable cutting techniques
- Stocks: preparation and use of different types of stocks such as vegetable stock and brown stock.
- Mother Sauces: Mastering the fundamental sauces such as bechamel, veloute, tomato sauce etc.
- Basic Soup Preparation: Practicing techniques for preparing basic thick and thin soups
- Rice and Pasta Preparations
- Continental Potato Preparations
- Compound Salads
- Club Sandwiches, Burgers, and Canapes
|South Indian Breakfast Items||Demonstrations of cuts of Chicken & chicken preparations|
|Egg Preparations||Grilled vegetables & different types of batter for frying|
|North Indian Breakfast Items||Cuts of fish & fish preparations|
|Waffles & Pancakes||–|
|Roasted & baked vegetable dishes||–|
- Preparing a complete three-course meal with continental cuisine.
- Indian Gravies: Demonstration of different types of Indian gravies, including basic tomato-based gravy, onion-based gravy, and cream-based gravy.
- Indian Delicacies in Food Production: Practicing and applying techniques for preparing and presenting popular Indian dishes such as Kadai Paneer, Dal Makhni, and Biryani
- Preparing a complete three-course meal in Indian cuisine.
- Breads and Breakfast Rolls: Practice making different types of bread and breakfast rolls, including yeast bread, quick bread, and croissants.
- Cakes and Pastries: Practicing and applying techniques for preparing and presenting various types of cakes and pastries for use in the food industry.
- Final Practical Exam